Why work for us?
Artistry is an estate agent specialising in the sale of unique, well-presented property, and we’re growing. If you are seeking a career with a respected property business, please get in touch with your CV and a covering letter.
Part time, freelance
Artistry is looking for an articulate, reliable, vibrant and commercially-minded Viewings Guide to work with our Bedford team on a part-time basis, covering property viewings each Saturday.
This is a key role within our growing business and you will have responsibility for showing our clients’ unique homes to buyers, pointing out key lifestyle benefits that both the house and location offer, to support our team in selling some of the finest property in the area. You should have a genuine interest in architecture and design.
• Previewing our latest listings with our client or Appraisals Specialist so you are fully prepared for future viewings
• Collecting keys from our office before meeting buyers at clients’ homes
• Showing homes, pointing out key lifestyle benefits that both the house and area offer
• Reporting immediate viewing feedback to our clients
• Monitoring company phone calls each Saturday
• Returning keys to our office and reporting viewer feedback to our office staff
The successful candidate will have:
• a flexible calendar to accommodate viewings as requested on weekends
• good knowledge of the local area, and ideally will live in Bedford or nearby for easy office access
• excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
• integrity and a professional approach
• good judgement and discretion
• a full driving licence and use of own car
£15 per hour, 9-5 each Saturday (potential for weekday viewings work if desired)
• Team building meals and events
• Business mileage allowance
• Company iPad and phone for use during work
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by email to Barney Coles firstname.lastname@example.org.