Why work for us?
Artistry is an estate agent specialising in the sale of unique, well-presented property, and we’re growing. If you are seeking a career with a respected property business, please get in touch with your CV and a covering letter.
Artistry is looking for an articulate, highly organised and personable Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join its Bedford team.
This is a key role within our growing business and you will have responsibility for the smooth running of the administrative elements of the office, working alongside the business owner and supporting the team in selling some of the most unique homes in the area. You should have a genuine interest in architecture and design.
- Managing the diary and ensuring the most efficient use of colleagues’ time
- Booking viewings, market appraisals, photography and writing visits
- Researching properties and preparing valuation packs for market appraisals
- Writing and sending client emails and letters at key stages of transactions
- Selecting and laying out the best pictures in property brochures
- Ordering stationary, brochures and window display cards
- Preparing property adverts for use on websites and in the property press
- Ensuring accurate filing on our CRM
- Assisting with sales progression and client updates
- Composing posts for social media platforms
- Ensuring compliance and handling invoicing
- Occasionally hosting property viewings and covering building survey visits
- Obtaining viewer feedback and updating clients
- Updating monthly sales and valuation reports
The successful candidate will have:
- at least 5 years administrative work experience in a demanding, fast-paced business
- strong attention to detail and a desire to complete work to the highest standard
- excellent organisation, communication and social skills
- integrity and a professional approach
- a working knowledge of Office 365, Facebook and Instagram
- the ability to prioritise urgent work, but still complete all tasks quickly
- an interest in personal development
- a full driving licence and use of their own car
- the ability to work within a team and with their own initiative
£26,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
- £500 wellness bonus
- Parking permit
- 24 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays
- Business mileage refunded
- Business mobile phone
- Stylish office environment with Nespresso coffee machine
- Team building meals and events
You will be based in our Bedford office at 36 St Peter’s Street, MK40 2NN. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Barney Coles, firstname.lastname@example.org.